I think it makes sense. It matches with my concerns that with broken marriage, we have the endless social problems we have now (proliferation of street gangs, decline in quality of people, sexless men, spinster women, unhappiness all around). I do see that things are stabilizing bit by bit. Divorce has stagnated and men are getting more and more aware of the situation.
Examples are how men tend to avoid being with women in the US.
My idea of a sexual utopia is a healthy marriage with a healthy woman. Everything else, to me, is utterly meaningless. The article speaks to me, and in the somewhat alarming conclusions it draws I find inspiration to achieve personal success. It strengthens belief that Modern Society is utterly corrupt as it is, and that the only way to combat this corruption is to somehow escape it.
My idea of a sexual utopia is one where the men choose the women. Like the opening page of the article states, all throughout the species, women choose the men. Men, for lack of a better word, have to peacock to get women. In fact, that's what "game" is all about. While I have no inherent issue with pick-up artists (better to come up with a solution than whine about not getting any cookie), I will say that it's backwards.
Men bring more to the table in a relationship, so why aren't they treated as such? I think the mere presence of a man should be akin to being near a tiger. A powerful, almost dangerous creature which requires -- no, DEMANDS your respect. Commands your respect. I hope I'm making sense.
No, you are trolling and it is extremely apparent.
Might want to change your Skype username next time, dumbass. It has nothing to do with where you found the site from. There are very few places you could find it linked online, nor would there be any good reason to keep it private.
You're the same troll that has been trolling places like this and HA for...what? At least two years now. Talk about a basement dwelling loser.
You're extremely rude, and a bit delusional. But rather than spit ad hominems (like you're doing), I'll instead ask what evidence you have that suggests I'm a troll and/or trolling other sites "for at least two years".
You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on trolls. Nothing about what I said was trollish. I've said similar things on YouTube much to the chagrin of feminists.
You've left a lot of evidence behind over time. I'd say you were getting sloppy, but you were never well put together in the first place.
Your current Skype name is Indefatigable. You're the same troll from HA and here that has been wasting his/her/its time for two years. You don't change your writing style when you sign up under a different username. The way you use sarcasm (which is pretty poorly done, I'll add) is always the same.
As a troll, your only useful purpose is to be entertaining, to be laughed at. And you fail horribly at that.
1. You do the same things every time you sign up with a new username, and your writing style doesn't change in the least. I doubt a dozen or so different guys showed up here doing the same things with the exact same writing/posting style.
1) My question remains unanswered. I'm not a troll. I'm, again, someone trying to better themselves. But I'm more interested in . . .
2) This. When you said "you've used it before to troll", could you please expand on that? If someone other than me has access to my Skype that's a no-no. I've dealt with an obsessive hacker before. Hopefully he hasn't resurfaced. Please give me all the info you can about this.
1. I've told you the evidence several times. I know you're not the brightest bulb in the box, but I can't make it any clearer. Dozens of new usernames sign up and do the same things you do with the exact same writing style, over a couple of years or so. You pass the Duck Test.
2. That doesn't even almost come off as convincing.
Ah, so it must be a coincidence. A dozen users writing with your same style and tone just like you just happened to show up and post here in the past. And you just happen to share a username with the same confirmed troll that changes his/her/its Skype name periodically. Yeah, that must be it. Just a coincidence.